September 24 @ 6:50 pm - 8:00 pm
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
* 1st Annual Educator Recognition Award
* Scholarship Recipient Announcements
* Translating your Virtual Education into the REALITY of a full-time job..What is the Hiring Process?
Live with Aludyne, and Bocar Group
To make a reservation and get the ZOOM link, please email your name and your University to email@example.com BEFORE Sunday, September 20, 2020
- 6:50 PM – open ZOOM meeting. Sponsor logos will be featured until I start the webinar.
- 7:00- 7:10 PM – Chapter Announcements and Scholarship Educator Recognition
- 7:10 – 7:15PM – Brief Introductions of HR Panel
- 7:15 – 7:55 PM – HR Panel with prepared and moderated Q&A (see questions below)
- 7:55 – 8:00 PM – Provide video, contact info as permitted. Adjourn.
- What is the hiring process at your company?
- How much do you use social media in your hiring process to screen candidates? Have you found it to be detrimental or advantageous to potential candidates?
- How much do you use machine learning or AI to screen candidates? What is your opinion about the use of AI in hiring practice.
- What is the critical/unique attribute that you search for in a candidate? Do you find this in a resume or during the interview?
- What is the best way to overcome a lack of experience? i.e. How do students gain experience if they are downgraded because of a lack of experience?
- What is the best way to get hired in your company? In the industry?